The Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts will hold its winter 2014 registration open house from 4 to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 3, at the Valencia Arts enter, 1164 West 10th St.
Here are five reasons to attend:
• It’s a great opportunity to visit the facility, tour the studios and classrooms, and meet the talented instructors and staff.
• The dance attire boutique will be open and staff will assist with fittings and take orders for all of the dance classes.
• You can learn more about programming including some great new opportunities.
• Members of the Friends of MCA will be on hand to tell you more about hands-on volunteer opportunities.
• You will be able to visit with members of the Winona and MCA community and meet new people who love the arts as much as you.
The Minnesota Conservatory for the Arts offers programming in dance, music, visual art, and theatre, year-round. Classes, lessons, workshops and camps are offered for youth ages 3 and older through adults at the Valéncia Arts Center, located at 1164 West 10th St.
Class days, times and tuition vary. Financial need-based scholarships are available. For a brochure and a complete listing, visit www.mnconservatoryforthearts.org, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, “like” them on Facebook, or call (507) 453-5500. Interested students may register online, by mail, or in person at MCA’s Valéncia Arts Center.